Pricing for LEUKOMED T PLUS:
Leukomed T Plus
Leukomed T Plus
Leukomed T Plus
Leukomed T Plus
Leukomed T Plus
7.2cm x 5cm
8cm x 10cm
8cm x 15cm
10cm x 20cm
10cm x 25cm
BSN medical Leukomed T Plus transparent wound dressings are adhesive dressings, sterile, with compresses, to recover post-surgical wounds, low to moderately exuding.
Characteristics of the dressing:
– polyurethane transparent support, resistant to water, bacteria, viruses: possible water activities, limited risks of infections,
– support permeable to air and stem water: limited skin maceration,
– really conformable,
– acrylic adhesive high cutaneous tolerance mass,
– neutral central compress, absorbant, non-adherant, with adhesive on the 4 edges for a better holding and optimal protection of the wound.
5 dressings of 5 x 7,2cm.
- Following surgical intervention
- After injuries, e.g. cuts and grazes
- For protecting wounds, e.g. during hydrotherapy and water massage
Provides effective protection from water and bacteria.
- LeukomedÂ® T plus is sterilized, individually sealed, and reliably covers the wound.
- The transparent polyurethane film of LeukomedÂ® T plus is waterproof and bacteria proof.
Reduces the risk of maceration.
- LeukomedÂ® T plus is permeable to water vapour and oxygen.
Dressing changes do not affect the healing process.
- A non-adherent layer of the wound pad prevents from sticking to the wound.
Extra safe for of secreting wounds.
- The highly absorbent wound pad ensures reliable absorption of secretions.
All-round suitability for wound dressing.
- LeukomedÂ® T plus is radio transparent.
- Easy to use, allowing quick dressing changes.
- In seven handy sizes.
- All are available in two pack sizes.
1. Hold the wound dressing at the red handling tape. Then remove the top layer of release paper.
2. Using the handling tape, the transparent wound dressing can be applied accurately to the wound. Now remove the second layer of release paper.
3. Carefully press the transparent film onto the skin, especially around the edges. Full skin contact ensures that the dressing is waterproof and a bacterial barrier.
4. Now remove the application film in one go using the red handling tape.
5. To remove, pull off the film dressing evenly using one of the edges â€“ painless and gentle on the skin. ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼
DELIVERY / CARRIAGE CHARGES:
TRADE CUSTOMERS (Where a trade account has been agreed)
Trade customers will receive free next working day delivery on all UK Mainland orders over £75 (ex. VAT). An order under £75 will incur a handling charge of £6.99 (ex. VAT). Charges for international or remote locations (for example, Scottish Highlands and Islands) will always be incurred and the final amount will be determined upon receipt of order. Orders will be delivered by our nominated carrier to the address given on the order. Orders received by 5 p.m. are processed the same day for delivery the next working day.
Private customers can choose one of the following options;
3-5 working day service – £6.99 + VAT
1-2 working day service – £9.99 + VAT
Next working day service – £12.99 + VAT
Please note these timescales are working days and will not include weekends or Bank Holidays. These charges cover packaging & carriage irrespective of the amount spent. Additional charges will apply for heavier and bulkier orders and customers will be contacted directly for approval before despatch. Orders will be delivered by our nominated carrier to the address given on the order. Orders received by 5 p.m. are processed the same day.
The Vet Store reserves the right to choose a logistics partner of their choice and this may vary from time to time. Currently this may vary between TNT, Hermes and Royal Mail.
Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure delivery within the above timescales, no guarantee can be given due circumstances beyond our control and no liability will be accepted for any loss or damage occasioned by delay however caused.
In the event of short delivery or damage, The Vet Store must be notified within 48 hours. Non-receipt of goods invoiced must be brought to our attention within 24 hours of the date of delivery. The Vet Store cannot accept responsibility for delivery problems resulting from incorrect information supplied by the customer.
EU: £45 or £55 carriage per 20kg will be levied regardless of amount spent dependent on which country the order is being delivered.
REST OF THE WORLD: £125 carriage per 20kg will be levied regardless of amount spent.
These amounts are for indication purposes only and in certain circumstances, it may be necessary to contact you for an additional carriage payment, for example if the parcel is large or heavy.
In the unlikely event that goods need to be returned, we offer a “no quibble” 10 working day returns policy which has been designed for minimum inconvenience.
For goods ordered in error you will be responsible for the full cost of postage and packaging.
Approval must be sought before items are returned.
Please fill out the returns form and once you have obtained a unique returns number (URN#) and approval, return it along with the goods for return – click here to download.
PLEASE NOTE – We strongly recommend for security purposes when sending items back you use a ‘signed for’ delivery service, such as Royal Mail Recorded or Special Delivery and ensure the package is adequately insured. We are not liable for any packages lost in the post and do not accept responsibility for any item(s) until a member of our staff has signed for the package. Goods need to be returned in adequate packaging to avoid damage in transit.
Credit will only be issued for returned stock received in a re-saleable condition.
If you are requesting delivery to a country outside the UK you may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local Customs Office for further information. Additionally, when ordering from The Vet Store you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
You can telephone our customer services team on 01274 736319 to place an order, Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.30pm.
Alternatively, you can fax us on 01274 491585, or email us on email@example.com